Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pilates socks and Odessa


First of all a Happy New Year to all the readers. Hope you all had the greatest Holidays ever.
I spent my 2 week long vacation on Dan Brown and Knitting. I finished Odessa, but think i turned out a little too small for my big head, so it may have to find a new owner. Isabel agreed to let me take some pictures of her with it. I really love the way the beads fit the colorway of the yarn. Odessa is available both on Ravelry here.







A girlfriend's birthday came up and since I am a really poor planner, but always likes to give home knitted gifts, I had to cook something up really fast. She is a Pilates instructor and addicted to Chanel nail polish (on her toes) So I dug up a Pilates / Winter Nail Polisher sock on Ravelry (aka Yoga sock) and grabbed some orange/red Mille Colori left over yarn in my stash. An evening on the couch and voila - present ready.







..... I really think I might be addicted to Mille Colori from Lang.

No comments: