Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mystery Valentine Wristwarmer KAL - 2. Heat

Round 2 of the MVW KAL - and still standing........ Love the pattern - Can't wait to get the third and last part of the pattern.



But a dilemma has also presented it self in my life. I started reading the Twilight Saga - now, there are books that you simply can't put away - and here comes the problem: No matter how many methods I try, I am simply unable to read and knit at the same sime..... So what's a girl to do?? Decisions, decisions. Should I knit or should I spend my valuable free time reading??

If only I had 4 arms.......

3 comments:

Mette G. said...

Der er kun et at sige: Lydbøger. Har "læst" alle Twilight bøgerne på lydbøger :-) God fornøjelse.

Bettina said...

Ja, lydbøger er da en af strikkerens bedste venner. :o)

Tommelise said...

....har forsøgt, men kan simpelthen ikke finde nogen lydbøger med den fortæller-stemme jeg hører i hovedet ;-) .... Men så er der selvfølgelig altid 7 sæsoner af 24 timer og hygge sig med.....