Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sideways and february knitting

I finally finished the the Sideways for my daugther Isabel, Even though I knitted a size 8 the circumference is a little small and the shoulder straps are too long - so I had to shorten them - ie. I moved the buttons.

Like I mentioned in a previous post I had problems with turns, but I found a tutorial on Drops that helped me through :-) It can be found here.

I made a goal for 2010 - to make one bigger project each month - that is.... NOT a cap, socks, scarf or other smaller bussiness. I have so many caps and scarves filling up the drawers in the house and I really wanted to make something for myself and my daugther... show off some skill :-)

January was Sidelæns by Geilsk.





And February is dedicated to a sweater for myself. Found the pattern on Ravelry. It's quite seasonal and perfect - the February Lady Sweater.



No comments: