Monday, January 4, 2010

Casting on like a maniac.

Since I started using Ravelry more, I keep digging up projects that I just HAVE to make - right away..... Therefore I have been casting on like a maniac the past ccouple of days (I also finished a couple of projects along the way so I guess it's ok).

First a secret project - all I will give you here is photo....




Then I found Geilsk and fell instantly for "Sidelæns" (sideways) which is a seamless project, knitted sideways.




The kit comes with the most wonderful yarn in a cotton/woll blend that is supersoft and doesn't scratch at all!





Enough about the yarn - lets talk about the packing - faultless beauty....... everything carries the Geilsk trade mark - a gorgeous childrens drawing. Both on the paper bag the yarn came in, on the banderole and just to make everything perfect, the kit also came with a label for sewing in the finished project.



Not bad to start off 2010 with gorgeous yarn.......

No comments: