Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yarn lovers weekend

The mail man blessed my weekend with no less than 2 packages - now the weekend can only be too short.....


Wonderful yarn from Handknitting by Slavi Cascade 220 Heathers in blue - Mallard - and purple - Purple Jewel and Colinette Jitterbug - Morocco, which is on sale for only DKK 80.- (normal price is 130.-)

Handknitting by Slavi delivered really fast - I placed the order monday in the evening and saturday morning I could unpack 600 grams of delish yarns.

I am looking so forward to cast on both the Cascade and the Jitterbug - there is not enough hours in the day and definately not enough in a weekend - fortunately there's only one weeks work left before winter holiday - guess what I'm doing that weekend :-)

I fell so in love with the Periwinkle Turtleneck Tube Vest on Ravelry that I just had to buy Stefanie Japel's book Fitted Knits - now the Cascade 220 is just staring at me - longing to be cast on for this gorgeous project - just promised my self that I had to finish 2 of the projects I have already cast on..... Thank God that the mail man also delivered the final season of 24 - I'm soooo gonna be chained to the TV with my sticks today.....

May you all have just as wonderful a weekend as I am having

No comments: