Monday, August 22, 2011

Scope creep.......

During summer I got the opportunity to purchase an allotment garden with a little cute house. It was offered to me cheap, and I did not have the greatest expectations..... but wauw was my worries put to shame...... This is what met my eyes:

I løbet af sommerferien fik jeg tilbudt en billig kolonihave med et fint hus på. Det var super billigt, så forventningerne var ikke høje, men dette var hvad der mødte mit øje:





The garden is disasterous and really mistreated - but I will turn it all around in time - before and after pictures to follow. And I didn't really get a good picture of the house from the outside that day... so those follow as well. But I bought it on the spot - no questions asked.

Haven er en katastrofe - men det skal jeg nok få vendt til det bedre med tiden. Før og efter billeder følger. Jeg fik ikke taget nogen gode billeder af huset den dag, så de følger også. Men jeg købte det på stedet.

 
And that's why the scope of the blog has changed - my hobby horizon has expanded ;-)

Og derfor omfatter min blog nu meget mere. Min hobby horisont har udvidet sig. 







No comments: