Sunday, January 22, 2012

Now with a shop.......

Apparently 2012 also brings new self chosen challenges - I have introduced myself the world of Etsy - and I have shopped som really gorgeous yarn, that I am unpatiently waiting to be delivered at my door step. I will tell you more once it arrives :-)

While I was browsing for gorgeous yarns, I thought to my self "I can also show off my creative side here" and I instantly set up a shop. Find it here.

Well I admit there's not a lot there yet. Mainly stitch markers...... But the session this Sunday was to make the markers, take pictures and add them to the shop..... it kind of took a while - longer than anticipated. But I got the hang of it so hopefully the items in the shop will keep growing in the future.

Have a sneak peak here of what I did today:





And I just love Monsieur Le Frog



Ying Yang of Roses


And brilliant greens






Drop by the shop anytime.http://www.etsy.com/shop/msandvig

No comments: